Booking.com

Friday, 4 May 2012

Essence Mouse Makeup - My current fav

Hi y'all, and thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I am going to talk about a product that I recently picked up. It is by far the best foundation that I have tried. It is the Mousse Make Up by essence.



This Mousse Make Up is medicated (yeeeaaaay). As you might have remembered from my last post I am recovering from a series of major breakout. It is healing well thanks to Uriage ;). Aaaanyway I am a girl who can't live without make up. With a very unstable skin right now I am almost terrified to put on any form of make up product on my skin.

This baby is an anti-bacterial make up that ensures matt complexion without clogging it (but I make sure i cleanse my skin proper no matter what they say ;)). The light texture makes it easy to apply. The clearderm complex with zinc prevents the appearance of new blemishes, has a soothing effect and accelerates the healing process of skin impurities.

In a nutshell, I LOVE IT! Even in a humid hawker stall it has kept my skin matt weehee! Guess how much this is?? RM18.90! Isn't that awesome?! You can find this brand at Mid Valley Megamall.

You can browse the website if you like and click HERE but I must warn you that the kiosk does not carry all of essence product here in Malaysia.

Stay lovely and happy girls! muah

No comments :

Post a Comment