Booking.com

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Makeup Survival Kit - Essential Items In My Makeup Pouch

Hello lovelies

A lot of my friends are impressed with what I can pull out from my bag; particularly from my makeup pouch. I don't really have that many items in my makeup pouch to be honest. However, I do have the essential .. kinda like my makeup survival kit :D and I always have this pouch in my handbag.

The items are ( in a clockwise order):
1. MAC lipstick in Cosmo - a neutral pinkish brown lipstick that can go with almost any eye look.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Zero - a travel size basic black liner for touching up any eye look.
3. L'oreal Super Liner in Black Lacquer - jet black liquid liner.
4. Benefit Ultra Plush lip gloss in Bella Bamba - sheer juicy watermelon colour gloss that can compliment any lip colour.
5. Benefit They're Real mascara - a straight up black lengthening mascara. Again travel size. ❤
6. Mentholethum lip pure - a lip balm with pure honey ingredient.
7. Benefit POREfessional - a travel size primer/pore minimiser.
8. Roll on EDP - Dolce & Gabbana The One.
9. Urban Decay Primer Potion - a travel size eye primer to prime the lid before applying eye colour.
10. MAC lip liner in Softwood - a neutral pinkish brown colour.
11. Sephora colour compact - this cute little case is actually a part of a larger palette ( I think it was the 15th anniversary Sephora palette that has eye colours, lip glosses, gel liners, blushers and bronzers all in one. You can pick colours from the main palette and slot them in this mini palette case ). It holds 6 colour pans and 2 blusher/bronzer pans. I chose all neutral colours again for versatility.

I do carry a compact powder (a powder foundation type) for that mid day touch up. However, I do not put it in my makeup pouch as I alway put them in the side zipper of my handbag. I also have a mini brush set with me from Mary Kay which is about the size of a credit card holder. This brush set has a tiny mirror, a lip brush, I threw in a concealer brush by Bobbi Brown just because I can slot it in :p, a blusher/powder brush, a blending brush and a shader brush.

Another that I never go out without is my makeup wipes which I put together with my compact powder in my side zipper. Always always have them.

So there you have it, my very own survival kit for those emergencies because I am always on the go. I believe every girl should have one that is separate from the ones you have at home because you do not want to be randomly throwing things in you makeup pouch in the mornings. You will tend to forget things especially when you are in a rush.

And of course you put in items that you prefer. These are just items that I have and happen to love because they are full proof.

I hope this has helped you in putting together your own makeup survival kit and I had fun writing this post.

Here is a shot at the items I have in my makeup pouch :p and my cute mini brush set.

#MAC #UrbanDecay #L'oreal #Benefit #MaryKay #beautytalk #makeupsurvivalkit







No comments :

Post a Comment