Booking.com

Friday, 11 January 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics is at Sephora Malaysia... and Dupes

Hello again lovelies,

Received a mailer from Sephora Malaysia today announcing the arrival of Urban Decay Naked Basics. I must say I was not that excited about this palette as I did the Naked Original and Naked 2 palettes ... but then again knowing me I would probably run over to the nearest Sephora to get it anyways :D simply because the palette looks so cute to have. Here it is compliments from Sephora.com:



Colours in this palette are Venus, Foxy, Walk of Shame, Naked 2, Fainted and Crave. The colours are pretty basic as it is called and was created as the multipurpose matte companion to the earlier two Nakeds.

Ok, the reason for this post is to kinda talk myself out of buying the palette (good luck to me) by having dupes for the colours in it *wink :D. Ladies I must mention here that my makeup gal Emily Noel (thanks Emily) has put this dupes together ... not me, but I would like to share anyway.

Now this is for those of you who owns the 88 Warm Palette by Coastal Scents. Here is a shot of my palette:


The dupes for the Naked Basics in order of the colours in the palette are:
1. Venus    : 3rd column, 2nd from top
2. Foxy      : 7th column, 1st from top
3. W.O.F   : 7th column, 2nd from top
4. Naked 2: 10th column, 5th from top
5. Fainted  : 10th column, 6th from top
6. Crave    : 3rd column, 1st from bottom

If you already have this palette you would know that Coastal Scents' eye shadows are of good quality and have good staying power. The texture is soft and buttery quite similar to Urban Decay's.

So you decide if you need to own Naked Basics. I must say it is nice to have these basic colours in a nice little compact which you can easily throw into your handbag or makeup pouch .. but not necessary I personally think.

If you are a collector then by all means hit the store and get it. I have called up Sephora at Paradigm Mall and they told me that they have enough stocks if you plan to come in within these next few days.

Have a great evening!

#UrbanDecay #NakedBasics #CoastalSecnts #88WarmPalette #Dupes

2 comments :

  1. Hey sweetie, did you make a review for your Naked palette ? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, yes I did :) please click on my Urban Decay label or related article. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete