ETUDE : My First Visit and Haul

Hi again lovelies,

Went to 1 Utama a couple of days ago to shop for some household stuff and I ran past ETUDE. You know, I can't even begin to count on the many times that I have past this shop these past years since its opening without giving it a second glance. How WEIRD was that??! Geez! But man was I glad I finally walked in with some urging from my bestie (as always thanks for pushing me to go into stores I have not set foot in :D *wave) . Oh and here is a video by ETUDE House... so cute I love it!



It is a cute shop full of cute skincare and cosmetics ... all pink and white .. very similar to Benefit stand alone store but you will know full well that you have walked into an Asian version of it once inside. I seriously don't know how to describe it :p but basically that was what I felt.

It is a Korean Brand and boy it is a fun place to be in, I mean I walked in and the first thing I saw was the hand creams in cute Birdy containers that has adverts on these endangered flying friends . Oh not to mention that the sales person was so helpful and kind. I had fun asking tonnes of questions about their product and trying whatever that fancied me that day.

I, of course, didn't come home empty handed :p and the best part was they were having sales to mark the Chinese New Year celebration. Buy any 4 product and you will get 40% discount. So you can imagine my excitement. I picked up 2 Royal Jelly Mask, 1 yogurt mask which comes in 4 mini tubs and a lip tint. All this for RM30.35. On top of the discount, I was also given the cutest table calender that would be perfect to put on my vanity.

I have only tried on the Royal Jelly mask and I love the effect it gave to my skin the next morning I woke up. I will do a review on that in a separate entry :D

Ok picture time.. sigh I wish I had taken my picture inside the store.

The bag :) in guava pink

The Royal Jelly Mask, The Yogurt Mask and The Kissful Tint Charm

The cute calender in the classic shape of a vanity

After trying on the mask, I just have to go back the next day to get more and take advantage of the buy 4 get 40% discount offer. The sale is on till end of February so head down there if you want to stock up on your favourites. Bought the Royal Jelly mask and their best seller Darling + Repair gel cream which I am currently loving because it leaves my skin velvety smooth. It is a gift set so it comes with 2 tubes of its accompanying BB Cream. Stay tuned for the review on this.

Darling + Repair Gel Cream Gift set

I would like to close this post with an image of the cute hand creams I told you about.

It is the Missing You Season 3 edition depicting the story of four Endangered Flying Friends with a "Please let them spread theor wings again" message. Featured in  Season 3 are the Eastern Grass Owl, Cerulean Warbler, Eagle Owl and Kakapo. Aren't they adorable?

That's all for now and watch out for the review soon! Stay healthy girls


Comments

  1. over the past years(maybe 5 years) I have bought many items from etude house.I must to say that their product quality is merely average.Among that I've bought :
    base primer:too light for malaysian skintone
    compact powder:it was 2 way cake but cant hide flaws.more like a compact powder finish

    milk tea facial wash-nice smell but not hydrating

    the shea butter hand cream-it was so greasy and it was the most greasiest of all of the moisturizer/creaam I ever had

    milk talk body wash(choc and strawberry)-mildly scented and just ordinary- overly priced

    I bought their cotton pad too,it was not soft- a no no
    *****************************************
    my thought about etude is they are overly priced.They got nice packaging but with a so so quality.Like their face powder,mostly are too light for malay girl skin tone

    But I have a good review as well.

    the liner sharpener-It was bigger size before,now its smaller.Its always serves me good and never broke my liner tip

    the bath lily-I'm not sure they still selling this anymore or not,but it was then of a good quality.Mine is always lasted long,unlike the cheap guardian ones that easily unfolded from its string

    the eyebrow brush-I had this for years and i keep them in the plastic casing it comes with.Very soft brush

    styling eye liner pen-this ones glides so smoothly,has a good staying power and i keep repurchase.wish it has in brown too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts