M.A.C. Archie's Girls Product Launch Update for Malaysia

Hello again ladies

Got some news for you in Malaysia who are eyeing the Archie's Girls Limited Edition makeup collection. Word is out that the collection has arrived in Malaysia but the M.A.C. stores here will only be releasing them end of February 2013. The collection however will be launched in M.A.C. stores US on February 7th 2013. It is already available on their website since February 1st.

Read my earlier post on this here



Personally I find it funny as they should be aiming to launch it in time for Valentine's Day. Honestly? I don't understand why M.A.C. couldn't do a worldwide launch for this. *facepalm*

Oh well, I will be updating you ladies if they suddenly decide to release them earlier so keep a lookout for that. In the meantime, enjoy the video clip for you Archie fans out there :D


On another note, beauty bloggers who has received the collection ahead of the launch have unanimously agreed that the formulation of the product is a let down. Yeah ... that's just too bad. Having said that I kind of know what they are talking about. It has been awhile since M.A.C released good quality Limited Editions (I am not talking about their regular product line) and personally I have not been purchasing their LEs especially their eye colours for a good two years.

I do think that the collection will finish fast despite the quality simply because it is the Archie's ... get what I mean? If you want to see an early full review on the products do check out temptalia here . I think she has most of the items and gives a comprehensive review on all of them plus dupes and what not.

Thank you for stopping by and for taking time to read my post.

Comments

Popular Posts