Review: Etude House I Need You, Royal Jelly! Sheet Mask

Yoohoo ladies,

It has been a gloomy day in my part of the world, and what better way to past the night by blogging about my new beauty find.

If you follow my blog you would know that I have only recently discovered Etude House (duh? yeah I know) and am now really loving the products that I bought from this brand. If you want to read about it you can click on the Etude label on the sidebar. I will of course reserve the daily skincare product review for later as I need to try them for a week or two in order to give you a fair review :D

Now, I have never liked sheet mask before because of their ill fitting standard size sheet that is always to big for my face yet to small of my eye area. I STILL don't like them.. it is just something that I tolerated with for the greater good of my skin ; ).


Product Fact :  It says in the packaging that it contains of course highly nutritional Royal Jelly which restores skin health and soothes the skin after being damaged by pollution, debris and weather. It helps the skin to maintain smoothness, softness and luminosity. It also claims to improve the skin's condition by nourishing, moisturising, softening and improving wrinkles. So this would be great for those whose skin is currently experiencing dryness or dehydration to their skin. You know how our skin acts up at different times of the month or year right? Therefore always evaluate your skin condition before you go throwing all those products in the bin because you might just need to add an extra like this mask, get what I am saying?

How to use it? :  First, cleanse your face with your favourite cleanser followed by your favourite toner. then spread the sheet mask and put it on your face. Adjust accordingly so that you feel as comfortable as sheet mask can get ( I told you my issues :D). A bit of caution, the package has a substantial amount of liquid in it I swear so make sure you hold the packaging up right when you tear it open. Then after you have taken out the sheet mask, pour the remaining liquid onto the mask...don't waste the goodies. You leave the mask on for 15 to 20 minutes. After you take the mask off do not rinse off, leave the leftover essence on you face and let it absorb by gently patting your skin.

My experience : I like the smell of the mask so that is a plus. I still don't like the fitting and this one goes waaaaaay beyond my hair line and the eye holes are too close together so it was not comfortable opening and closing my eyes. Honestly I laughed at the awkwardness of it. Ok besides my issues, I like the fact that the mask does not give me tingling sensation when it is on. I left it on for exactly 20 minutes. When I took it off, I was amazed to see the effect it gave my skin. Now, it is important to point out here that my skin is currently very dry so it looked fairly dull.  My skin looked fair, brighten if you want to use that term, refreshed and most of all, I felt my skin was glowing. My skin was still drenched with the essence from the mask but I can see that my skin has absorbed a fair amount of the essence. I dabbed off some of it because I know it will be extremely uncomfortable sleeping with sticky face.

I woke up the next morning expecting an oily looking complexion. I was dead wrong. My skin felt soft and plump up. My skin felt great the whole day that day and it has helped to improve my skin condition. The consultant told me that you have to use the mask 2-3 times a week in the first one month. Then you can reduce the usage to once a week. That has its logic.

3 days later I used it again. Same effect and I am loving it! I have stocked up and taken advantage of the Chinese New Year Sale offer :D yeay for me!

Verdict:  9/10 ( 9 for the ill fitting mask but that is just me. Other than that, I am absolutely loving it! )
Will I buy it again? : Definitely
Would I recommend it to my friends? : Definitely
Price :  MYR 6.90

Do give it a go and tell me what you think of it.

Stay beautiful!



Comments

  1. I don't like this mask, too sticky T^T

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts