Haul: MAC Archie's Girls

Hello gorgeous





Have you had the chance to drop by your favorite MAC store and grab your Archie's Girls limited items? Well I heard reports of many who were disappointed because they can't get their hands on them because each stores (particularly the ones out of Kuala Lumpur) on have between 8-10 units of each items.

I am currently in Penang so I definitely missed the launch in KL. Penang and other states have only started to put the collection on display yesterday. From what the consultant told me, about an hour ago, the collection is running out fast; considering how little stocks they received.

The picture above was taken from MAC at Gurney Plaza Penang and after looking and swatching everything (except the mascaras) I have decide to just have the Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Blue Patrol. Hahaha yeah surprise2. I was not too crazy over the rest of the collection. I bought Betty Bright and Daddy's Little Girl for my sister because her outlet had run out of everything.

Here is something about the Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ... they glide like the Urban Decay Glide on 24/7 liner if you are familiar with it. So creamy and smooth. Love it.





So that's my purchase. You will receive and can of candy (the one in heart shape tin can) with all purchase think. That's all for now. Till my next post, stay Be-You-tiful!


Comments

Popular Posts