Review: Etude House Darling + Repairing Gel Cream

Good day be -YOU-tiful people

Back again with another review and it is the Etude House Darling + Repairing Gel Cream. It also states here on top of the box 'Wrinkle Care + Whitening Multi Effects' so they have some good stuff going on there.



This is a special gift set that comes with a 50ml jar of Darling+Repair Gel Cream, two mini tubes of the accompanying Darling BB cream and also a spatula. This box set is priced at MYR239. I, however, got this at a 40% discount during its Chinese New Year Sale. I have heard that Etude House is currently (at this point of writing) having a buy 1 free 1 sale and other promotions. Good stuff so do head down to your nearest Etude House store.

The Darling Gel Cream is also known as the Snail Cream by ladies at the store :). Yes sir this gel cream contains snail mucin that helps to restore strength and structure of damaged skin. This gel cream, being in gel form, supplies nutrients deep into the skin with fast absorption. It also claims to provide instant relief and moist to fatigue skin.



The store assistant told me that this product has 73.2% of snail mucin and the rest are made of Spirulina Plantensis Extract. The sheer peachy colour gel cream glides on smoothly on the skin and does not leave sticky feeling to the skin.

I have been using this product for a month now and my skin is loving it. My skin is so smooth and it is fast healing whatever pimple scars that I have been trying to get rid of for quite sometime. The Darling BB Cream is a nice addition to my skincare routine. It does make my skin feels ultra smooth upon applying it as compared to my other BB creams. Using the combination of the two product has made my complexion much much healthier. I only get a tiny amount of oil on my T-zone area and it is not even noticeable! My makeup stays longer and fresh the whole day without having to do touch up on mid day.

This product combo is amazing on oily to combination skin .. that much I can say. The most important thing is they work. For a person who has been fighting adult acne and oil slick skin all her life (it seems).. not to mention acne scars, this is a blessing.

Since using the product, I can now go out of the house without having to put on my compact powder if I want to and mind you I have done that many times two weeks into using the product. I don't worry about oily T-zone anymore or the oh-so-obvious-uneven skin tone. All that is in the past!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has oily to combination skin. Yes.. it is a bit too pricey it may seem but... to all my combination-acne-prone-skin sisters out there.. it will save you a lot of trouble in looking for the right repairing-non oily moisturiser for your skin ( in which you will end up spending more and throwing out the ones that did not work on you ).

Take it from me.

Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. This sounds great! I've heard a lot of great things about snail mucin and I'm a fan of Etude House. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! And I am now a fan of Etude House. hey would you care to follow my blog? I will follow you in return.

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing!!! Haven't tried Etude House. Where to buy it online?

    Nizy from GIG

    http://beprettybynizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I am not sure if you can buy this online. I suppose ebay would. Hey would you care to follow my blog? I will follow yours in return. deal?

      Delete
  3. This sounds interesting though I haven't tried any products from Etude :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love etude house! i havent tried that yet, or seen it, but i do know they have wonderful offerings for both skincare and makeup :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´d love to try them!.
    Looks like it works great!.
    xoxo,
    Gime (From GIG)

    fb:http://www.facebook.com/Coolrunwaystyle
    twitter: @Coolrunwaystyle
    Blog: http://www.coolrunwaystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Etude House and love the selection you got here :-) xx Donah #GiG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another thing I haven´t heard about before. Thanks for enlightening me. xoxo KJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that this works for you! I've heard some pretty good things about snail mucin. I haven't tried it yet, though.

    GiG
    aunaturelessence.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review, i have never tried this product and am actually not sure if it is sold here! #GIG

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this brand before and I don't think it's available here in The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds great! would really love to try this

    xo Sarvin
    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't tried any of the Asian beauty brands yet but this one sounds interesting. Not sure if I'd be able to use it knowing there is snail mucn in it. I kinda like not knowing what is the ingredients sometimes. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts