Booking.com

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

theBalm - Meet Matt(e) Nude at Sasa near you

Hey babes

This will be a super quick product announcement. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude has finally reached Malaysia at Sasa near you. The gorgeous palette is running out fast so hurry and visit your favourite Sasa store. It retails at RM155 with 9 beautiful nude colours.

One thing to note is that the size of each shadow colour is double the size of their normal palette pan ( if you are familiar with palettes from theBalm ). The palette also put together a nice, if not perfect, combination of both warm and cool nudes which is great!

When I got mine there was only one more palette left at Sasa Selective 1 Utama. Get what I mean??!


Hope you will get your palette before it ran out. Till my next post girls! Muah. Here is a YouTube video link talking about this palette. I hope you would enjoy it because I do : D


No comments :

Post a Comment