Booking.com

Thursday, 8 August 2013

Review : Ronasutra Mineral Make Up Line

Hello Gorgeous

I am back with another review of a product line that I have tried and tested for the past 8 months. I have recently bought a haul from this brand, replenishing my empty ones plus getting more stuff from the line.  My haul cost me RM150 with Raya promotion.



I thought it is a perfect time to share with you my review on the product especially when it is a repurchased by me because ... I am a MAJOR make up junkie and it is very... and I mean it is veeeery rare for me to repurchase something since I am always trying out new brands. If I do then it means that I absolutely love it and it has worked for me.

By the way you can purchase this online at My Beauty Ministry.

I first came across this brand in one of the Malay magazines and I was very fortunate to been able to find the product in my local pharmacy in my area.

I first tried the Ronasutra 2-in-1 Mineral Foundation. Not knowing what colour to pick, I decided to buy the '5 colour set' which retails at RM58 that has Cream Peach, Sawo Yellow, Natural Buff, Honey and Mocha.

Facts:

  • All their products are made of 100% mineral natural minerals. Crushed and finely milled to protect, treat and beautify your complexion
  • These products uses only 5 ingredients ie. Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77491) and Red Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
  • Free from talc, oil, synthetic ingredients, alcohol, animal extracts, preservatives and fragrances
  • Free from blue pigments commonly used in other cosmetics that give beautiful asian skin the ashen, greyish look
  • Make up that you can sleep in! because of its chemical free formula and non-comedogenic properties. No talk remember? That's the culprit behind clogged pores!
  • Helps reduce acne and soothe inflamation.
  • Provides high UV cover of SPF35
  • Last for 16 hours. It wont melt, oxidise or change colour

Review:

  • I love how the colour just blends into my skin. I don't look like I am wearing foundation. It looks like my natural skin but far better. Thanks to the formulation of not having blue pigments in it. No more ashen looking skin.
  • It last all day and when come cleaning time, it cleanses of easily without leaving a trace when I use my toner. I didn't change my cleansing routine. Love that!
  • I have combination skin. The product helps keep my oily prone T-zone in checked.
  • I don't have to do touch ups! 
  • I have enlarged pores. This product doesn't make my pores look bigger ... you know how some products just enhances the look of your pores be it liquid or powder.
  • It is so easy to apply and not as messy as using liquid foundation.

My recent haul: 

Ronasutra had a booth at the Curve so I went by and bought their Raya promo ( as shown in the picture above ). RM150 includes:
  • 1 Ronasutra 2-in-1foundation and my colour is Natural Buff
  • 1 Ronasutra 2-in-1 Mineral Base and concealer. My colour is Sawo Yellow.
  • 1 Ronasutra Mineral Cheek Colour in Cool Pink
  • 1 Ronasutra Kabuki Retractable Brush
  • 2 Ronasutra NBR Sponge

Now you might noticed that my base is not of the same colour as my foundation. Apparently, this combination gives me an Au Naturale look that I love. It also works vice versa (my foundation being Sawo Yellow and my base being Natural Buff). 

This is my first time trying the cheek colour and I am loving it so far. A little goes a long way.

My 2-in-1 mineral foundation in Natural Buff 8g

My Cheek colour in Cool Pink 3g and Mineral Base in Sawo Yellow 3g

 I strongly recommend you to try out this brand's product line. Absolutely amazing! No breakouts, no clogged pores, easy to clean, last all day, great colour match, safe ... I can go on and on!

This is coming from a person who used to wear Bare Minerals ok, so it says a lot about this product. Having said that, I will be doing a product smackdown between Ronasutra and Bare Minerals ;))  

Go and give this brand a go. Visit this Facebook page called My Beauty Ministry to purchase this online. They also sell other makeup brands and all that good stuff. So check them out.

Thank me later .. which I am sure you will. 


7 comments :

  1. i'm now on my way to try 2-in-1 mineral foundation in Natural Buff too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay Mieza! Did you get to buy it? How do you like it? Do share you experience with me :))

      Delete
  2. I have tried it! Really love it to the max as it helps my oily skin to look perfect longer than usual :D no breakouts, no irritations. I just love it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you Mieza! My skin is pimple free now.

      Delete
  3. Can I ask? How much does mineral 2 in 1 foundation cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiki

      The 2 in 1 foundation is MYR 48. The concealer is MYR 45 and the blusher is MYR 38. :) Let me know if you buy any of these great item and don't forget to follow my blog.

      Delete
  4. u give a great review on make up product for oily and acne prone skin. i'm gonna take ur review as one of my list in searching the best make up product that suitable with my extra sensitive skin :)

    ReplyDelete