Booking.com

Monday, 9 September 2013

Review: IN2IT Waterproof Gel Eyeliners


Hi lovelies

Hunting for that great budge proof liners can be a long process of trial and error. I have my fair share believe me. From high end to low end, you name it I have them. 

Until recently I stumble into IN2IT waterproof gel eyeliner, a German based product sold in most pharmacy. I have tried their liquid felt tip pen before and was so disappointed with the product. BUT this gel liner is a whole new game altogether. 

I was so amazed of the quality of the gel liner. The product goes on smoothly on the eye that there is no need to tug at the skin for it to define your eyes beautifully. 

I bought the pencil type as they have ran out of the retractable one in Very Black. It is one of the blackest liner I have in my collection. This can be a dupe for Urban Decay's Perversion. 

The best part is it didn't smudge on me even in high humidity climate! Swatched it at the back of my hand, gave it a few second, and tried rubbing it off. Did it budge? No sir! I LOVE IT! 

Price : RM24.90
Payoff : 10/10
Texture : 10/10 very smooth it glides effortlessly! 
Staying power : 10/10 
Will I buy it again : YES!
Will I recommend this to my friends : Double YES!
Dupe : Urban Decay Perversion

That's all for now girls. It's time for pictures! Muah






No comments :

Post a Comment