Review : Too Faced Boudoir Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Hey y'all

Ok this is seriously a very long overdue review of this palette. Sorry ladies. The good news is the palette is available in all Sephora stores in Kuala Lumpur and Penang.



When Too Faced launched this eye shadow collection I was hoping againts hope that Sephora Malaysia will carry this in store. And they do! Yeay! I don't really remember how much this one cost me but I am very sure that is it below MYR150.

The palette comes in this adorable tin casing that is so classic (love that) and small enough to carry around with you in your hangbag. I hope they won't discontinue this collection because it is just awesome.

I can't possibly tell you how much I love this palette. The colours put together in this collection are all user-friendly shades and you can't go wrong with any combination, honestly. They are the kind of colour combos that can bring you from day to night makeup - not too flashy so they are suitable for you to wear for work, yet can be smokey and sultry for evening makeup.


I just love the variety of finishes in this palette which has a good combination of Satin, Matte and Shimmer. The shadows are of great quality and the texture is so smooth. They also give excellent colour payoff - Too Faced are known for that ; ).

The palette has nine eye colours as you can see and is sectioned into three combinations ( from the top row) ie. Day, Classic and Fashion. My personal favourite is the Top row - love that sultry purple colour  Voulez-vous the most. The Bottom row is a close second.

I think every girl should have this palette. You will not regret buying this, that I can guarantee you. It also comes with their signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks using the three colour sections. :D

Four of the colours are from their permanent line and the other five are new shades created just for this collection:
Permanent colour line : In The Buff, Satin Sheets, Birthday Suits and Lap Dance
New Shades : Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-vous, Sugar Walls, Garter Belt and French Tickler
Click here for a closer look at the shadow colour on Too Faced website.

The only (possible) downside of this palette is that it doesn't come with a mirror. Personally I am ok with that but some girls just love their palettes with mirrors so just know that this one doesn't come with one ya.

I am not swatching this palette in this post, however, I am posting a video review by dkycutie78 of this so you can watch it live.


Ok ladies till my next post, stay beautiful and healthy!

Comments

Popular Posts