Urban Decay Naked 3

                         

Yes gorgeous ladies and makeup junkies alike. Urban Decay has announced the coming of Naked 3.  When exactly we don't know and for us Malaysian babes ... We have to wait a bit longer for the palette to arrive at Sephora. 

Naked 3 features more romantic rosy pinks and mauves. Warmer, more red-toned colours which I think will be great compliment to the first two palettes and the naked basics. 

The naked 3 has landed on the laps of some beauty bloggers in the US so you can check the swatches on their blogs. I find that   http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-naked3-eyeshadow-palette-swatch-comparisons has the full swatches of naked 3 and the comparison swatches with naked 1 & 2 so do click on the link. 

         


I don't know about you but I am very excited about the naked 3. I hope it will hit the shelf before Christmas as it will be a wonderful gift for makeup junkies out there (hint2 all makeup junkies partners :p). Price will be around MYR 189. 

Are you as excited as I am? Please leave your comments down below as I would love to hear from you! 

Stay beautiful you all!

Comments

  1. Oh Dear God please don't let this sell out and let it launch by Christmas! I'm loving it more than Naked 1 and Naked 2
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts