Booking.com

Friday, 13 December 2013

Garnier Aqua Defense Moisturizing Cleansing Foam Review




Hi again

This is the second of the Garnier Aqua Defense product review. If you have read my experience with my dry skin condition, you would know of my suspicion that my cleanser was one of the reason for my skin dryness. 

On a recent work trip to Medan, I roomed with a buddy who, being a bit more mature than I am had issues with her cleansers too. Foam cleansers makes her already dry skin dryer until she found Garnier Aqua Defense Moisturizing Cleansing Foam. She, of course, after hearing my plight urged me to try and try I did. 

I was amazed to find that my skin did not feel tight or dry. In fact it feels moisturized and comfortable. In love with it instantly. It has the same smell as the Aqua Defense Non-Stop Intensive Hydrating Essence  light and fresh. It lathers up into a creamy light foam as the name suggest but I find that its lather is not as I would say 'thick' as other cleansing foams I have tried in the past.

My skin does feel clean minus the uncomfortably squeaky tight skin I normally experience with other type of foaming cleansers. So double thumbs up! 




I would recommend anyone with normal to dry skin (particularly dry skin) to give this a try. I am not sure about those with oily to combination skin though. I guess it would depends if you skin is oily and dehydrated at the same time. That usually happens if you use to much of oil control products. So if your skin is of that condition, perhaps this will be a good 3-times-a-week-cleanser thing :). 

It is priced at MYR10.90 only. I bought mine for less than that with the year end discounts. I use this in combination with the hydrating essence and so far my skin has not seen those horrible dry patches I suffered from more than a week ago. Having said that, I do use sparingly on my T-zone because I do not want to tempt it into getting greasy because the hydrating essence is really hydrating so less on the T-zone and more on the cheeks ;D



 If you have tried this cleanser please share with me your experience in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you. 

1 comment :

  1. I am using this too. It works wonders. My skin feel so clean and supple without the tight feeling. Its cheap price is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete