Beauty School : 10 Minute Makeup - Express Masterful Ways To Look Polished Every Morning
|Photo from www.kulfoto.com|
Hahaha ok I get a kick out of this poster. This kid is so cute! Anyway back to the matter at hand... if you are like many of us who wished we could just wake up, bathe and go to work with as-is face without being made up, then you have come to the right post.
Today I am going to show you (or more like tell you) how to look the part just by waking up 10 minutes earlier than your usual time and be out the door feeling you can conquer the world.
As usual you have to start with a clean, nicely moisturized face. Never ever do sin to your face by not taking care of its basic needs ladies I am warnin' ya. Alright, once that is done let's get started!
Your 10-minute Makeup Routine
- 45 sec - Start by creating a beautiful canvas for your look by using BB cream or mineral powder concealer. Dot 5 spots on your face and blend them with your fingers. If you are using mineral powder concealer, dab the powder all over your face then blend them out with a face brush. Product pick : tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen; Ratchel K CC Cream, Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream/Stick/White, Ronasutra 2 in 1 Mineral Base & Concealer with UV Protection.
- 15 sec - Lightly dust face powder all over your face to set your BB or CC Cream. Don't over do it or you will end up looking cakey. Product pick : L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder; Ronasutra 2 in 1 Mineral Foundation & Powder with UV Protection; NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation
- 2 min - Fill in your eye brows. Product pick : Empro Brow pencil; Maybelline Master Studio Brows
- 2 mins - Define your eye with your favourite eyeliner. Product pick : IN2IT Pencil Gel Liner; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil Liner
- 1 min - Curl eye lashes. Product pick : Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- 1 min - Put on mascara by wriggling the bristles at the base of your lash and comb outward. Product pick : Maybelline mascara; tarte lights, camera 7 flashes statement mascara; Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- 30 sec - Give your cheeks a nice flush by applying blusher to the apples of your cheeks (which means on your cheek bone) with a blush brush. And please...don;t overdo the blusher ok. You should look like you have a healthy flush of colour and not a patch of colour on your cheeks like Chinese opera. Product pick : theBalm InStain Long Wearing Powder Staining Blush; tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush; NYX Powder Blush
- 30 sec - Fill in your lips with a lip liner for more staying power. Product pick : MAC Retractable Lip liner; Sephora Pencil Lip Liner; The Body Shop Pencil Lip Liner
- 30 sec - Add colour to your lips by swiping your favourite lip colour. Product pick : MAC Lipsticks; Revlon Super Lustrious Lipsticks; Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
- 30 sec - Add shine to your lips by swiping your favourite lip gloss. Product pick : MAC Lip Creme; Revlon Lip Gloss, NYX Lip Gloss
- 1 min - Very important step, check your overall appearance and don't forget to smile.
So there you have it! Easy Peasy... no more excuses for not looking your best in the morning. 10 minutes is all you need or less if you don't do your brows or if you skip the first step because you are using the Ronasutra 2 in 1 Mineral Foundation & Powder and want to keep it light without the accompanying mineral concealer.
Practice, practice, practice if you are new to this routine. Do yourself justice by always looking your best because you are worth it!
Stay beautiful everyone!