Booking.com

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser : Review

Hey Ladies

Long have I waited to be able to write this post, and now I am so glad I can. Since Philosophy came to Sephora, I can now free talk about my favourite all-in-one cleanser the Purity Made Simple.

A random shot 

I bought this philosophy skin care essentials set in August 2013 which comprised of:
  • 8 oz. of Purity Made Simple, 
  • 8 oz. of the Microdelivery Micro-Massage exfoliating wash, 
  • 2 oz. of Hope In A Jar original formula moisturizer, 
  • 0.5 oz. of Hope In A Tube eye and lip firming cream, 
  • 1 oz. of the micro delivery peel vitamin c/peptide crystals with 1 oz. of activating gel. 

I know! Awfully a lot of items for a starter kit right and I paid about MYR 365 (it seems so long ago I couldn't really remember how much but definitely below MYR 400)  including shipping. Click here to see the set if you are curious. So basically I have been using this cleanser for 6 months now and I still have that much left in the bottle. This cleanser of this size retails at MYR 85.

What I love about this one step cleanser?

  • It cleanses off make up in one easy step. Yes! waterproof mascara and all gone with one wash. 
  • No more tugging on the area trying to clean my eye liner and mascara off my eye lid
  • I can wipe the cleanser clean off my face using wash cloth or water ( we Malaysians love to give our face a good splash of water )
  • Skin feels clean after every wash.
  • It cleans and tones your skin so I don't need a toner after cleansing. It makes my ritual easier.
  • A little goes a long way but then again 250ml is a lot to use even if you thoroughly cleanse your face twice a day.
Would I purchase this again?
Most definitely! Actually I already have. Sephora had ran out of stock of this 2 weeks ago but they are already back in stock yesterday.

Would I recommend this to a friend?
Yes, yes and double yes!

So the next you drop by Sephora, make sure you try out this amazing one step cleanser ok!

Stay healthy and beautiful ladies!

#philosophyskincare #puritymadesimple 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely review! I always see Philosophy around but never thought of trying their products- your review has changed my mind! Thanks for sharing! =D

    beauteebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda
      Thanks for stopping by. Do let me know if you buy this amazing product. do follow my blog and vice versa?

      Diane

      Delete