What's new from Urban Decay at Sephora Malaysia

Hey there gorgeous

Have you visited your local Sephora lately? I have and I am so excited to see new items on the Urban Decay display shelves.

New items on display

Yeay! Yes you see that right. The Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss is heeeere. I really love the formula. It is not tacky more like creamy to me and it feels so comfortable on my lips. These babies are a luxe balm and rich gloss in one. The product has ingredients that are good for your skin; Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, avocado oil, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, shea butter and Rosehip seed oil to hydrate and condition your lips. You have 9 beautiful shades to choose from ( Liar, Naked, Lovechild, Beso, Freestyle, Nooner, Streak, Rule34 and Walk Of Shame ) and it is priced at MYR79. I have the one in Beso.

Next is the Ultra Definition Loose FInishing Powder. Ok that's a mouthful. But What it is actually, is very much like the Make Up Forever HD Finishing Powder, only this one has colours so it won't give us medium-to-tan goddess an ashy look ( at to my skin ). It is so light and silky. Dust this all over your face to set your makeup and cut out shine while giving you a luminous, sexy demi-matte Naked finish we South East Asian love so much. I have worn this on my T-zone and yes it does keep the shine away. It also blurs out flaws which is great! Most importantly, this product is free from paraben, alcohol and fragrances. This product comes in 5 shades and my colour is Naked Medium. The other four shades are Naked Light, Naked Medium Light, Naked Medium Dark and Naked Dark. Priced at MYR119, is a good size product yet compact enough to travel with. Love this!

Lastly ( and sorry I didn't capture it in my picture above so I will post a pic taken from the website instead ) are the Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil. If you don't know about these 24/7 Glide-On pencils, I am tellin' ya they really do glide on smoothly like a dream. It doesn't tug your delicate skin on your lash line. There are four combo to choose and there are named in correspond to the palettes they were inspired from; Naked Basics ( Venus+Crave ), Naked ( Zero+Whiskey ), Naked2 ( Perversion+Pistol ) and Naked3 ( Darkside+Blackheart). I am in love with the Naked3 combo! Absolutely gorgeous. The Double Ended pencils retails at MYR57.

From L-R : Naked Basics, Naked3, Naked2 and Naked1

The double ended pencil is in my wishlist and of course my choice will be the Naked3. 

So there you have it. If you have been eyeing these products then this might be good news for you. Do share if you grab any of these items when next you visit Sephora. 

I would love to here from you and don't forget to follow my blog.  

In respect to the recent unfortunate incident of the missing Malaysian Airline aircraft MH370, I ask that you dear sisters to say a silent prayer that it will be found soon. :'(


#PrayforMH370 #LetsfindMH370


Comments

  1. Wowee! I can feel the excitement. Bila la dapat pegi KL ni mo p check it out myself.. Huhu..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts