Booking.com

Thursday, 17 April 2014

MakeupGeek Haul and Up Coming Blog Sale!


Makeupgeek Pressed Eyeshadow Pan
Hey dolls

It's heeeeeeeereee! I cannot tell you how happy I am to receive my MakeupGeek eyeshadows! I have been wanting to expand my MUG collection and now its here!

Packaged in lovely card sleeves, these babies fit into your MAC palette like a dream. hmmm did I tell you that I prefer these to MAC? I think I did in my last post so take heed woman. 

I love 'em packagin' . This is what the sleeve looks like up close: 

It has a little insert that holds the eyeshadow pan

And the insert has Marlena's personal message. Isn't that sweet?
My new eyeshadows :D


From top row, left-right : Hipster, Cocoa Bear, Peach Smoothie, Pretentious, Brown Sugar, Frappe and Creme Brûlée

From left-right: Hipster, Cocoa Bear, Peach Smoothie, Pretentious, Brown Sugar, Frappe and Creme Brûlée
And this is after i tried to clean the shadows off.. so pigmented!

The eyeshadows are swatched without using primer as I want you all to see how pigmented they are. Again, nothing beats the real thing, the camera didn't do justice to the colours ladies, you have got get them and see it for yourself.

I love them all but yes I do have my favourites :D They are Cocoa Bear, Brown Sugar, Frappe and Creme Brûlée. Perfect colours for the most flawless natural makeup do. Creme Brûlée is the prefect crease colour for me and Cocoa Bear is my best colour the emphasise the depth of my crease. 

They are USD 5.99 per piece and surely 1/3 of the price of MAC shadows even after shipping. The texture is smooth and buttery. They are also easy to blend even the matte ones. I love their shadows so much.

For those of you who wish to order MakeupGeek I would gladly process your orders for you. Do check on the banner on my side bar or the top of my blog to see what colours you like to own. 

Email me at dianaluciana.robert@gmail.com

Oh did you notice my beautiful zpalette?? Wait for my blog sale which will be soon so stay tuned! I only have limited number so check my blog often. Better yet follow me on Bloglovin! 

My KOSE Giveaway is still on, so click here to enter. 

In the meantime stay healthy and beautiful everyone! Have a great Weekend!

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Hi! How can I order from you? I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ekaa
      you can email me at dianaluciana.robert@gmail.com or follow me on my online shop at http://m.me/MyBeautyMinistry or my shop at shopee at www.shopee.com.my/mybeautyministry

      Delete