Booking.com

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

My March 2014 Haul: Too Faced, IT Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Stila, Lorac

Hello Lovelies

It is time for my March Haul ladies and man did I go crazy with palettes last month! I still can't justify my palette rampage but .... a girl has got to get what she wants :p and I am sooooo in love with all my buys.

Here are my darlings :D

Too Faced Chocolate Bar, IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty, Stila Eye Kajal,  UD Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Liner, UD Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss

Tarte Amazonian Clay 24-hour Blush in Exposed

Lorac Pro 

More pictures

1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar - This is one of the most unique palette that I own. It is made with pure cocoa powder and it smells delicious! The shadows are soft to the touch, great colour payoff and awesome neutral shades. I love this palette so much I have to remind myself to not use it everyday and neglect other palettes in line for rotation. Its packaging is so cute and shaped like a chocolate bar, sturdy with a magnetised closure that clicks softly when you close it (unlike the UD Naked Palettes). Retailed at MYR 149 from Sephora. So worth the money!






2. IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty - ohh this is my ultimate matte palette! The shadows are soft and buttery to the touch, great pigmentation, very wearable colours that are work appropriate and great for evening looks as well. It has a transforming pearl shadow that would transform all the matte colours to shimmery satin. So instantly you would have another 14 colours with satin finish. I haven't used the transforming pearl as yet because I love the matte colours on their own. I bought this online at MYR195.






Chocolate Bar and Naturally Pretty side by side



3. Stila Kajal in Topaz, Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Beso and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Liner in Naked 3 - I love my Stila Kajal. Topaz is the perfect colour to wear to line my water line. I don't exactly remember how much I bought this but I believe it did not cost me more than MYR60. My new favourite lipgloss is now my UD Naked lipgloss in Beso. Love the colour and I get compliments everytime I wear this on my lips. Retailed at MYR79. The double ended eye liner in Naked 3, I have only worn it on my lower lash line for now and I am loving it so far. Goes so well with the Naked 3 palette but also goes well with other neutral looks. Retailed at MYR57



Left-Right: Beso, Blackheart, Darkside and Topaz
4. tarte Amazonian Clay 24-hour Blush in Exposed - This, ladies, is my ultimate blush colour ever. I have blushes to last me a life time ok but this .... this is something else. I have seen swatches of this colour online and for the life of me I couldn't understand why people would want to wear this colour on their cheeks as they look so .. brown and 'dead' to me. However, I saw this mini one at the checkout counter at Sephora and thought .. why not. Afterall it will only cost me MYR29. Upon reaching home I immediately try it on and boy was I wrong. I have other tarte blushes but none gave the most amazing natural flush as this. Amazing, amazing colour and if you have budget to buy just one blush... I say go for this. Lovely colour and I would not even attempt to swatch this for you because the camera will not do justice to the colour. Just buy it! Full size blush will cost you MYR120



5. Lorac Pro - Last but not least, I got myself the coveted Lorac Pro that has been the rave on YouTube since its launch about 2 years now. I just have to have it...period! Bought this online for MYR198. Since I bought 3 palettes.., this palette is like the in between of my Chocolate Bar and Naturally Pretty palette. 8 great matte colours and 8 satin colours. Beautiful! I understand why so many people loved this and picked this as their favourite. A versatile palette that could take you from work appropriate to evening party/night out. There is just so many looks you can create, with just this one palette; dramatic or neutral. Houses staple colours and you can't go wrong with any colour combo. The packaging is so thin ... it is the thinnest one I owned! I can't tell you enough how glad I amto have bought it. Here is a shot at the palette along side the Chocolate Bar


Gorgeous! I love both palettes!

See how thin and sleek the Lorac Pro is in comparison to Chocolate Bar and  Naturally Pretty?
*sigh* .... I am one happy woman :D ... and no I have not bought any makeup item so far this April hehe ...yet! haha

Anyway, thank you for dropping by. Do follow me here at blogger.com and Google+ and on instagram DIANALUCIANA

My KOSE Giveaway is still on so click here to enter

Stay beautiful and healthy
xoxo

10 comments :

  1. from where did u buy the IT cosmetics eyeshadow palette and lorac pro? even I want them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can order for you if you want Parita :D

      Delete
    2. I wish to get Lorac Pro pallete too...any idea where i can get it?

      Delete
    3. Do you still sell the lorac unzipped?

      Delete
    4. Hi Audrey perhaps you can email me? dianaluciana.robert@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hi, I was wondering if you prefer the chocolate bar palette or the naked 1/2/3 palettes. I'm buying my first ever eyeshadow palette and want it to be worth my money. If you would recommend me a palette between those four which would you choose and why? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tia
      My definite pick will have to be the Chocolate Bar over the Nakeds as it gives you more colour option. I use this palette more than my Nakeds now :D.

      Having said that, the chocolate bar does not have a black shadow and black shadow is great to be used for lining the eye or do a smokey eye. Black eye shadow can dramatically transform your look from everyday makeup to something that is dramatic.

      If black is something you would like to have then I would say go for the Lorac Pro Palette. It still gives you that colour option that the chocolate bar has, however it has Black and you get 8 matte shadows and 8 satin shadows. Lorac Pro cab be pre ordered through www.facebook.com/MyBeautyMinistry

      if it is not an issue than forget the Nakeds and go for the chocolate bar. i hope this helps. Stay beautiful dear

      xoxo
      Diane

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Where did you get your Lorac Pro Palette from? Thanks for your help hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I am selling them now on my facebook page www.facebook.com/MyBeautyMinistry

      xoxo
      Diane

      Delete